Wednesday 6 October 2010

Horn-Raising Mind-Wake


A stranger turned to me today saying
"- I like Your red roe-deer hair colour!"

My immediate thought was - do that colour exist on humans, or is it my wilderness look that creates this visual perception (have only heard deerbrown)? Then I looked at and responsed the young woman " - Thank You, that was unexpected!" Silly answer, and I still don't know if it was that I never have heard that expression about hair-colours before or if she meant I was wild, but shy, and a little scary with my horns. Later, when I came home I felt glad because I love the roe-deer and communicate with the wild ones here in the forest several times a day.

Then a horrible thought came to mind synchronized with a big laugh. Maybe, she meant I gave an unsteady image like Bambi on the ice, and that I have lived so many year here at blogspot, so that I got white (light grey) spots all over my hair (can't be related to age lol). So now I am here, confused and wondering If it is time to cook all those onion shells (peels?) to make an ecological hair refresher. Or is it modern to have lots of white "dotcoms" in the hair in this digital age we live in?

Wonderings,

Anna-Lys

 

21 comments:

Charles Gramlich said...

Such a cute fawn

laughingwolf said...

lol... no worries, anna-lys... i'm going blonde myself, SILVER blonde :P lol

nothing wrong with a little bit in your red, either... soon it'll cover ALL of it ;)

ANNA-LYS said...

Charles
LOL
Fawn - the colour of greybrown?
or
Fawn - the deer calf

You funny guy :-))

ANNA-LYS said...

Silver LaughingWolf
Before I thought it was beautiful natural hi-lights or spot-lights ;-))

Rune Eide said...

Stay as you are - anything else would be a let-down :-)

ANNA-LYS said...

Rune
lol thanks
I came to think of Rapunzel, Rapunzel let down Your hair ... if I do that there might be someone climbing up to me on the top of the mountain??? :-p

The Phosgene Kid said...

Roe deer are nice...and tasty!!

Little Lamb said...

Good questions, nice pictures.

Anonymous said...

I have forgotten what you look like. I thought you were blonde.

/Rolle aka NB aka Tyko Brae

foam said...

perceptive stranger! love her description of your hair color.

as far as the dotcoms ..
i consider them natural highlights. my naturally brunette hair is highlighting itself by the minute it seems .. :)

dianne said...

What a strange comment to make, wouldn't it have been more complimentary to say I love the shade of your red hair?

I thought you were a natural blonde dear Anna-Lys!

ANNA-LYS said...

Phos
But, I am, I am :-)

LL
They are Wonders of life

ANNA-LYS said...

Kalle Anka
I'm a Viking
not a German
but in summertime
it is lighter


Dianne
I agree!

The natural = Black-haired as infant, then gold-blond until it went darker after my sons where born. The gold became this light-brown shade of gold/red. At first I flighted it with chemicals, but that is many years back before I became aware of ecology. I had a nash-blonde father (Viking) and a brown-black-haired mother (Sámi-the indigenous people of Sweden = Nordic "Indians"). I guess this etno-mixture might have an had impact on my looks, as well on my thoughts and actions. :-)

<3

ANNA-LYS said...

edit
an ash-blond father
(not a nash-blond lol)

ANNA-LYS said...

Foam
I almost missed Your comment, You have dropped Your link :-(

I am still trying to figure it out, it was kind of "cute" to approach a stranger with suck a remark - She made my blog today anyway :-D Life are full of those tiny changes around us everyday - we humans must be more sensual.

"To be sensual, I think, is to respect and rejoice in the force of life, of life itself, and to be present in all that one does, from the effort of loving to the making of bread." (James Arthur Baldwin).

and Foam -> Welcome to The Bambi's :-D

Osloskånskan said...

I'm sure you look wonderful!

ANNA-LYS said...

Osloskånskan
Most of us does
coz inside is
what counts

<3

dianne said...

I can remember a photo you posted a long time ago with your back to us, the 'Oh Dear', post, I'm sure you remember, you had the most beautiful golden blonde hair,ever since I have always imagined you as a beautiful girl with blonde hair. :)
xoxoxo ♡

dianne said...

And of course beautiful on the inside as well. xoxo ♡

ANNA-LYS said...

Dianne
I know dear, it's a question of light exposure, I myself are not sure if I am goldblond or red-roe-deer-lightbrown, probably both, by nature. The new is the dots and spots from Bambi :-D

My eyes shifts as well (blue-green) lol
maybe it is only my temperament that expose on the outside.

You know why I love this land of Bloggers? Coz all that doesn't matter!!!

Alien David Sousa said...

LOL

I knew it dear Anna. You are an Alien! You spoke and spoke but the real deal it's 1...ALIEN! ;)

((((((Kram)))))))))