Sunday 12 September 2010

Scaffolds Established ?!?


This is when it all started, in 1927. It must have been really hard to get the material up on the mountain. The view over the fjords, islands and sea are still breath-taking but the building are slightly bigger and higher and there is today build one more house at my estate. Besides me, my cat and my dogs, am I planning for a micro-farm, probably goats and hens for a start (the later might be problematic due to  the wilderness inhabitants, like the fox and hawks.

The ladies that got it built back in 1927, have made beautiful stone floors downhill for plants, I will continue that work. Right now it is enough just to sit at the porch and enjoy the scenery, I would like to share it with You. Later on I will put up a cam so You can enjoy the beautiful landscape view. I am very fortunate to have found a place that feels like "coming home", eight years after losing my own house in a house-fire. I have rented many places on islands etcetera, but the real homely atmosphere has not encompassed, until now. Earlier, when I have described my "homes" I have reflected over that I have been writing like I was a tourist hostess :-)

Everything here is in balance with our ecological system, I  will do everything I can to make it even better . Finally,  talking as a tourist hostess lol, this part of Sweden belonged to Norway before, so I think this video will be a suitable end to this Sunday posts content :-)


Anna-Lys @ Home 2010 :-D

   

23 comments:

Steve Malley said...

Oh, beautiful! I'm a *little* bit jealous right now. :)

Steve Malley said...

Oh, beautiful! I'm a *little* bit jealous right now. :)

laughingwolf said...

superb! :)

laughingwolf said...

you were born in 1927? i thought 1932 at the very earliest! ;) lol

imac said...

Look forward to seeing from your cam.
Glad you are settled

How about a House warming party??

darkfoam said...

how exciting for you! it's true that a house does not necessarliy become a home. i've lived in plenty of houses that were nothing more then a box that surrounded me. so, i'm happy that you've found your home!
love the grieg, btw and am looking forward to the cam.

Little Lamb said...

I never knew where scaffolds came from!

ANNA-LYS said...

Steve
All green then? ;-)


LaughingWolf
Schhhhh You howl to load even for a wolf.
;-)

ANNA-LYS said...

Imac
An online-based House-warming party?
What an splendid idea! Have to get back on that. :-)


Foam
Thank You, I feel understood! <3

ANNA-LYS said...

Little Lamb
That is OK, dear
You are from America! :-D

PJ van Zyl said...

can't wait
lucky you

ANNA-LYS said...

Pete
lol next year, maybe? ;-)

Unknown said...

Unfortunately this computer is mute, but I take it Grieg is very nice listening to. Who is this 'Mountain King'?

Unknown said...

There is nothing wrong with the computer. I can hear!

Rune Eide said...

I can just about welcome you "home" again? ;-)

PS I also saw from your comment that you appreciate chaos theory ;-)

ANNA-LYS said...

Tykot
Glad You can hear again :-)


Rune
Not really, I am more walking in the footprints of Herakleitos and later phenomenology and Autopoiesis.
I don't believe that everything can be explained and I don't believe that everything has an impact ... the subject choose to relate to events or not, and thereby makes a difference themselves in the environment the live.

We got the power!!! :-D

dianne said...

So happy that you have found a place that is 'home' both physically and spiritually where you are at one with your surroundings.
It all sounds wonderful, looking forward to seeing your beautiful landscape view.
xoxoxo ♡

Helene said...

I think that you are lucky to have found the house and the house lucky to have found you! Seems symbiotic for sure! Sometimes its just a feeling isnt it... Karma.. I am glad that you have found it here! I can only imagine what it must have been like to lose your house to a fire. I am so sorry for your loss!

Would love love love to see your photos and videos of this place. In particular the seasons there... I am curious about the weather... And with proper caging around the hens you should be just fine with the birds of prey and fox. Though those fox are smart arent they?!?!?!

Have a wonderful week! Oh and I will keep you posted about my timing. Looks like my spouses clients are delayed so it may be winter or spring now... I am not fussed about when it is so long as it happens!!!!! =]

xoxo

Charles Gramlich said...

A house that is integrated into the environment can be so lovely.

PeterParis said...

Somewhere between Marstrand and Tjörn? Hope you will like it also in January! :-) I'm sure you will; maybe a special, different charm?

Nice to listen to Grieg! I visited Troldhaugen when I was a young kid and they even allowed me to play a few (Grieg-)notes on his piano! Something you don't forget!

Quint said...

Now ain't that my fav swedish girlie? :)
Very long time, me no see you ... course the only onte to blame is me being such a lazy one!

How's life, girlie?
Thanks for not forgetting. Quite nice.

Alien David Sousa said...

It's rare when we do find a place we can call home and are anxious to go back all the time . You are lucky Anna.

Oh something made me laugh, maybe its cause my sense of humor it's more alien then human.

"probably goats and hens for a start "

LOL

Good luck with the goats ;)

(((((((Kram))))))

Dick said...

Hey Forest Fairy

I'm looking forward to see the landscape, I like to see it all but I understand that's not possible. I'm glad you've found a home. Thanks for your visit.